JOSE FELIPE T. BONDOC
Head, Human Resource Management Office
- To recruit and select highly qualified and competent candidates to support the needs of the University in a timely manner and 100% compliant with existing Civil Service rules and regulations.
- To monitor the timely submission of Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) of PSAU employees and prepare a list of IPCR ratings in January of the succeeding fiscal year.
- To provide at least one (1) learning intervention to each regular employee of the University annually.
- To process within three (3) working days applications for leave of absence, issuance of employment records, certifications, and other relevant documents.
- To manage human resource records in terms of maintenance, usage, and control, compliant with government records management standards.
- To enforce compliance with government-mandated requirements and policies concerning human resources.
- To obtain an average customer satisfaction rating of at least 80% with no individual average ratings in all services delivered below 70%.