AURORA P. SUPAN
Head, Supply Office
Administrative Officer V
- To complete the PSAU Annual Physical Count of Property, Plant and Equipment, preparation and submission of a report on or before December 31st of the current year and conduct an inventory of supplies & materials semi-annually in the stock room.
- To register and ensure all PSAU vehicles and buildings prior to their renewal period;
- To achieve 100% timely and accurate submission of reports as required by the PSAU administration and other duties;
- To maintain orderly and systematic acceptance from suppliers, issuance to end-users, warehousing of supplies, materials & equipment, protecting and safekeeping of inventories;
- To maintain accurate inventory records and control of Property Acknowledgement Receipts (PAR), Inventory Custodian Slip (ICS), Property Card(PC), and Stock Card.
- To achieve 100% accuracy and completeness in the receiving and reviewing of all delivered supplies, materials, and equipment as per quantity and specification prior to acceptance within one (1) working day;
- To prepare the Inventory and Inspection Report of Unserviceable Property (IIRUP) for proper disposal of all unserviceable property every three (3) years and ensure that the University recovers fair return from the disposal;
- To obtain an average client satisfaction rating of at least 80% with no individual rating in all services delivered below 70%.