ARCH. ALEJANDRO N. BALUTAN II
Head of Disaster Risk Reduction Management Unit
To effectively acquire the vision to a safe working environment, emergency and disaster prepared university, Teams and components of the University Disaster Risk Management Unit are committed to meet the following specific targets:
- As per RA.11058 of All safety and health personnel shall undergo the mandatory training on basic occupational safety and health for safety officers as prescribed by DOLE.
- All workers are encouraged to undergo the mandatory 8-hours safety and health seminar as required by DOLE.
- Adopt a disaster risk reduction and management approach that is holistic, comprehensive, integrated and proactive in lessening the impacts of disasters including climate change and also improve the involvement and participation of each and every member of PSAU community.
- Continuous disaster and safety awareness campaign through seminars, training, and good housekeeping program (sanitation and disinfection) shall be implemented.
- Installation of different equipment/implement addressing the Health Safety Protocols of the university.
- Provision of equipment for emergency response team such as Personal Protective Equipment, Emergency Kits, search and rescue tools.
- To obtain zero casualty rating within every workplace of the University.