- Category: Administration
- Hits: 1170
Pampanga State Agricultural University
PSAU compliance with (Transparency Seal) Sec. 106 of the General Provisions of the FY 2022 GAA.
The Pampanga State Agricultural University posting of the Transparency Seal on its official website is a gesture of its compliance and to support the Administration's focus on the streamlining of government services, with the implementation of Republic Act (RA) No. 11032 known as the Ease of Doing Business (EODB) and Efficient Government Delivery Service Act of 2018, in promoting integrity, transparency, accountability, proper management of public affairs and public property, as well as to establish effective practices, aimed at the efficient turnaround of the delivery of government services and the prevention of graft and corruption in government. The University strongly advocates this policy shift towards unrestricted access to government information which could be very valuable to various sectors of society for use in programs and development planning for nation-building.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value. The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example of democratic virtue in the region.
Revised Format for SUC's: AO25 IATF Memorandum Circular No. 2020-1 ANNEX 2 - Guidelines on Transparency Seal on June 02, 2020
- Agency's Mandate, Vision, Mission, and List of Officials;
- Annual Financial Reports (Updated 06 September 2022)
- DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets for FY 2022. (Updated 13 May 2022)
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2022.
- Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicator (APCPI) 2021 (June 28, 2022)
- 2019 Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicator (APCPI) Self Assessment Form(Sept. 2, 2020)
- Score Card (Results-based Performance Management System)
- Congratulatory Letter PBB 2018
- Congratulatory Letter PBB 2019
- MFO Accountability Report Card (MARC-1) (29 Jun. 2021)
- Management Accountability Report Card (MARC-2) (29 Jun. 2021)
- Early Procurement Activities 2020
- Early Procurement Activities 2021
- Early Procurement Activities 2022
- Annual Procurement Plan;
- FY 2023 APP non CSE (Indicative) (September 30, 2022)
- FY 2023 APP-CSE (September 29, 2022)
- FY 2022 APP for non-CSE Revision No. 1 (Jul 29, 2022)
- FY 2022 APP for non-CSE (January 29, 2022)
- FY 2021 APP for non-CSE Revision No.2 (Jan 27, 2022)
- FY 2021 APP for CSE (01 Dec 2020)
- FY 2021 APP for non-CSE Indicative (29 Sep 2020)
- FY 2020 APP for non-CSE (29 Jan 2020)
- FY 2021 APP for non-CSE (28 Jan 2021)
- FY 2022 APP CSE (15 Sep 2021)
- FY 2022 APP CSE Submission image (15 Sep 2021)
- FY 2022 APP for non-CSE Indicative (28 Sep 2021)
- QMS Certification of at least one core process by an international certifying body (ICB)
- System of Ranking Delivery Units for FY 2022 PBB
- System of Ranking Delivery Units 2022 (September 12, 2022)
- The Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosures
- 2022 Procurement Monitoring Report (June 30, 2022)
- 2021 Procurement Monitoring Report to GPPB (December 31, 2021)
- 2021 Procurement Monitoring Report to GPPB (June 30, 2021)
- 2020 Procurement Monitoring Report to GPPB Update (December 31, 2020)
- SALN Review and Compliance Committee (March 11, 2022, updated)
- Review and Compliance Procedure for SALN (July 28, 2021, updated)
- Certification of Compliance SALN Submission (June 29, 2022, updated)
- Submission of SALN of PSAU OIC-President (May 2, 2022)
- Certification of Compliance SALN Submission (July 16, 2021, updated)
- Submission of SALN of PSAU President (March 23, 2021)
- Citizen's Charter 2021 (2nd Edition) (July 23, 2021))
- Certificate of Compliance ARTA New Template 2021 (March 26, 2022)
- Committee on ARTA (November 09, 2022)
- Certificate of Compliance ARTA (Apirl 2021)
- Certificate of Compliance ARTA (November 2021)
- CSC-CCB-did-not-Receive-any-Public-Feedback-in-Relation-to-the-Delivery-of-the-Services (Mar. 11, 2022)
- 2019 Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicator (APCPI) (Sept. 02, 2020)
- 2020 Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicator (APCPI) (Mar. 31, 2021)
- FOI Certificate of Compliance 2021
- FOI Certificate of Compliance 2019
- 2019 Agency Action Plan & Status of Implementation (Dec. 31, 2020)
- The Final People's Freedom to Information (FOI)
- Category: Administration
- Hits: 4204
Director of General and Auxiliary Services (GAS)
- Provision of continuing maintenance, upkeep, and repairs to the University properties through the performance of the daily accomplishment checklist and scheduled work orders of the utility workers.
- Reliable supply of electricity and clean water to the University through the conduct of bi-weekly operations check to pumps and bi-monthly inspection to power lines and electric meters.
- Provision of the housing needs of the students and employees of the University through the processing of semestral students’ domiciliary applications and employees’ housing applications for available cottages.
- Efficient health services to the university community through the conduct of annual medical check-up for employees and students.
- Reliable and efficient transportation and machinery services for the university through the conduct of 5,000 km check to all vehicles and 1,200 hours operation check for machinery or every six (6) months whichever comes first.
- To obtain an average customer satisfaction rating of at least 80% with no individual rating in all services delivered below 70%.
- Category: Administration
- Hits: 7628
QUALITY SYSTEM POLICY
The PSAU Administration, Business and Finance Office is committed to attain optimum clientsatisfaction through the continual improvement of its quality management system in theprovision of excellent administrative, financial, income generation, general and auxiliaryservices to ensure relevance in instruction, research, community service and incomegeneration for societal advancement that are compliant to applicable statutory and regulatoryrequirements.
QUALITY SYSTEM OBJECTIVES
1. To assist all units under the PSAU Administration, Business and Finance Office to ensure the attainment of the following annual performance targets prescribed by concerned government agencies:
1.1 . 100% obligations and disbursement Budget Utilization Rate (BUR);
1.2. 334 hours relevant international training hours and 500 hours relevant national / regional training hours attended by the faculty and staff members, including attendance to conferences;
1.3. Generate a Return on Investment (ROI) of at least 12% for all existing Income generating Projects (IGPs);
1.4. Attended / rendered to at least 80% services for health and auxiliary requirements of the University constituents;
1.5. No more than 10 formal complaints related to peace and order filed / recorded at the appropriate PSAU office; and
1.6. 100% compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
2. To obtain a yearly 80% customer satisfaction with no individual rating in all servicesdelivered by all units under the Administration, Business and Finance Office below 70%.
- Category: Administration
- Hits: 5102
Pampanga State Agricultural University (PSAU) upholds, respects, and values your right to privacy. PSAU is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
This Privacy Notice has been formulated to better serve PSAU stakeholders on the online utilization of their personal information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the PSAU website?
We will NOT collect personal information unless you choose to provide. For PAC/PSAU alumni, when visiting the Graduate Tracer Study page leading to a Google form, you may be asked to enter the following information: last name, first name, middle name, birthdate, gender, civil status, home address, contact number, e-mail address, degree/program taken up at PAC/PSAU, date of graduation, year graduated and curriculum title, employment information, nature of employment/start of business, present employment status, latest certificate of employment, employee's ID, name and e-mail address of the contact person at the company and questions, comments or suggestions.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you accomplish the tracer study form.
How do we use your information?
The information that you provide may be used for:
- reporting purposes for Federation of Alumni and colleges for accreditation;
- planning purposes for Federation of Alumni and colleges future activities;
- employment; and
- dissemination of information relative to alumni activities.
How do we protect your information?
Your information are protected because records are kept on secured interface (Google Form). Once printed, the records were kept in a secured cabinet accessible by authorized personnel only.
Do we share your information?
We do not disclose any personal information which you send to us to any third parties.
How and when we share your information?
We share alumni information, once authorized by the alumni, to employer for employment purposes and to colleges for graduate’s status of employability.
How long do you store personal information?
We store personal information about 3 to 5 years.
How we make changes to this Notice?
We make change to this Notice from time to time and if we do, we will post any changes on this page.
For inquiries regarding this Privacy Notice and the processing of your personal data, as well as any concerns or complaints regarding data privacy or the exercise of your right as Data Subject under Data Privacy Act, you may contact the Data Protection Officer of PSAU as follows:
Address: Pampanga State Agricultural University
San Agustin, Magalang, Pampanga 2011
Telephone: (045) 343-4959
- Category: Administration
- Hits: 14206