DR. MARIA CRISTINA V. DAVID
Director, Planning & Project Development
- Perform support functions related to the institution’s thrust of intensifying resource generation through the vigorous preparation and packaging of program and project proposals for external funding.
- Prepare the University Annual Report and documents for the annual PBB (Productivity-Based Bonus) as well as other necessary reports required by the Department of Budget and Management (BDM), National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA), Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and other regulatory agencies.
- Provide support to the University president in the policy-making and planning processes in the University
- Assist the University President in identifying priority projects for development;
- Conduct monitoring and process evaluation of planned and programmed activities and recommend to the University President possible course/s of action that will allow restructuring of plans and programs for the purpose of achieving the respective goals of each organizational unit and that of the University, in general;
- Review and analyze constraints in achieving the goals of the development plans and programs;
- Coordinate with the different organizational units relative to the integration of development plans and programs with the financial plans and budgetary allocation of the University;
- Coordinate with the finance/budget officers regarding the preparation of the annual plans, reports and budgets of the different units/colleges.
- Initiate the implementation of University development plans and planning policies;
- Initiate and coordinate the Annual University Planning and Development Review/Workshop;
- Prepare and propose medium- and long-term development plans and programs of the University based on the consolidated plans and programs of various programs, departments, colleges, offices and units, in accordance with the mission, vision and goals of the University, Regional Development Council, CHED and the national thrusts; and,
- Perform related work/s delegated by the VP-PILLAR4D and University President.