LYNDON G. SOLIS, DT
Vice President for Planning, Innovation, Linkaging, Land
and Agroecological Resources for Development (PILLAR4D)
- Supervise the six (6) units composed of the Planning and Project Development, External and International Affairs, Alumni Relations, Land and Agroecological Resources Management, Business Affairs, and Innovation Center for Agroecology, Climate Change and Agripreneurship.
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting on the quality and consistency of the university provisions and outputs and the efficiency and efficacy of the university processes in achieving its mission.
- Take charge of long-range planning for and generation of funds for development programs and projects of the University.
- Develop and implement programs for expanding the financial endowment of the University through donations and grants.
- Coordinate with various units of the university in pursuit of opportunities for resource generation.
- Provide strategic leadership in effective and efficient management of the University land and other agroecological resources to build resilience for communities and natural resources in a changing climate.
- Ensure that PSAU developed technologies are actually commercialized, turned into start-ups and brought to the market.
- Perform all other functions or projects as may be assigned by the University President.