Programs Degree Outcomes
The graduates have the ability to:
- Articulate and discuss the latest development in the specific field of practice (PQF Level 6 descriptor).
- Effectively communicate in English orally and in writing.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with a substantial degree of independence in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams (PQF level 6 descriptor).
- Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
- Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage” (RA 7722).
Common to Teacher Education
- Articulate the rootedness of education in philosophical, socio-cultural, historical, psychological, and political contexts.
- Demonstrate mastery of subject matter/discipline.
- Facilitate learning using a wide range of teaching methodologies and delivery modes appropriate to specific learners and their environments.
- Develop innovative curricula, instructional plans, teaching approaches, and resources for diverse learners.
- Apply skills in the development and utilization of ICT to promote quality, relevant, and sustainable educational practices.
- Demonstrate a variety of thinking skills in planning, monitoring, assessing, and reporting learning processes and outcomes.
- Practice professional and ethical teaching standards sensitive to local, national, and global realities.
- Pursue lifelong learning for personal and professional growth through varied experiential and field-based opportunities.