Pampanga State Agricultural University (PSAU) upholds, respects, and values your right to privacy. PSAU is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
This Privacy Notice has been formulated to better serve PSAU stakeholders on the online utilization of their personal information.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the PSAU website?We will NOT collect personal information unless you choose to provide. For PAC/PSAU alumni, when visiting the Graduate Tracer Study page leading to a Google form, you may be asked to enter the following information: last name, first name, middle name, birthdate, gender, civil status, home address, contact number, e-mail address, degree/program taken up at PAC/PSAU, date of graduation, year graduated and curriculum title, employment information, nature of employment/start of business, present employment status, latest certificate of employment, employee’s ID, name and e-mail address of the contact person at the company and questions, comments or suggestions.
- When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you accomplish the tracer study form.
- How do we use your information?The information that you provide may be used for:
- reporting purposes for Federation of Alumni and colleges for accreditation;
- planning purposes for Federation of Alumni and colleges future activities;
- employment; and
- dissemination of information relative to alumni activities.
- How do we protect your information?Your information are protected because records are kept on secured interface (Google Form). Once printed, the records were kept in a secured cabinet accessible by authorized personnel only.
- Do we share your information?We do not disclose any personal information which you send to us to any third parties.
- How and when we share your information?We share alumni information, once authorized by the alumni, to employer for employment purposes and to colleges for graduate’s status of employability.
- How long do you store personal information?We store personal information about 3 to 5 years.
- How we make changes to this Notice?We make change to this Notice from time to time and if we do, we will post any changes on this page.
For inquiries regarding this Privacy Notice and the processing of your personal data, as well as any concerns or complaints regarding data privacy or the exercise of your right as Data Subject under Data Privacy Act, you may contact the Data Protection Officer of PSAU as follows:
Address: Pampanga State Agricultural University, San Agustin, Magalang, Pampanga 2011