GERALDINE C. SANCHEZ, PhD
Director - Extension and Training Office
Director of Extension and Training
- Responsible in the dissemination of research results or technologies generated to stakeholders that may benefit from them
- Coordinates with the Director of Research and Development on matters related to research undertakings
- Coordinates with the President, Vice President for RET, and college deans on matters pertaining to the extension and training programs of the University.
- Spearheads the direct planning, implementation and evaluation of extension and training programs along with the activities relevant to local, regional and national needs.
- Assists in the planning and coordination with the other Colleges, Unit/Offices of the University and/or related agencies for a complementation scheme/networking/linkages for efficient utilization of available resources.
- Coordinates the monitoring and evaluation of activities of each college extension and training units and helps in the preparation of reports.