KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT CENTER
- Acquire and organize knowledge resources created by university stakeholders to become purposeful assets of PSAU;
- Create space and best practices for knowledge sharing activities, making knowledge-based assets accessible to all; and
- Ensure that knowledge resources are acquiescent to existing quality assurance rules and regulations
- Anti-Plagiarism Testing
- Knowledge Sharing and Transfer
- Information Dissemination and Awareness Campaigns
Q: How is the payment method for the plagiarism scanning service?
A: For the issuance of the plagiarism testing certificate, you shall pay at the Cashier’s office located at the Admin building. The Cashier’s office only accepts cash for the payment.
Q: How much does the plagiarism testing certificate cost?
A: It is free-of-charge for undergraduate students. For masterate students, it costs Php 700. For doctorate students, it costs Php 1, 000.