Bachelor of Technology and Livelihood Education Program Specialization in Industrial Arts
- Demonstrate the competencies required of the Philippine TVET Trainers-assessors Qualifications Framework (PTTQF).
- Demonstrate broad and coherent, meaningful knowledge and skills in technology and livelihood education.
- Apply with minimal supervision specialized knowledge and skills in technology and livelihood education.
- Demonstrate higher level literacy, communication, numeracy, critical thinking, learning skills needed for higher learning.
- Manifest a deep and principled understanding of the learning processes and the role of the teacher in facilitating these processes in their students.
- Show a deep and principled understanding of how educational processes relate to larger historical, social, cultural, and political processes.