The BSIT is a four-year degree program offered on a semestral basis. This is the study of the utilization of computers and computer software to plan, install, customize, operate, manage, administer and maintain information technology infrastructure.
- To equip the students with highly competitive theoretical, conceptual, and technical skills in the globally comprehensive e-learning environment;
- To train the students and provide them with a variety of career and technical education programs in the field of information technology and allied fields that will prepare them for employment in the current business, industry, and service sectors;
- To provide enhanced IT educational training through the development of partnerships that promote and support economic development and service to the community;
- To inculcate among students and environment that foster high ethical standards, openness, trust, respect, and fairness among all members of the academic community;
- To provide learning opportunities for cultural enrichment and personal development; and
- To promote awareness of the importance of computer technologies and e-learning with other field of studies such as agriculture, business, education, and other fields of endeavor.